Foot Health Care Associates of Howell
Our Howell Foot Doctors provide excellent medical care to patients with a wide variety of foot and ankle problems. We have the skill, experience, and training to provide the best medical treatment for all foot and ankle injuries and conditions.
The best Howell area Foot Doctors!
1225 S. Latson Road, Suite 320
Howell, MI 48843
We treat ALL foot and ankle conditions!
Our Howell Michigan podiatrists provide a number of medical treatments for foot and ankle conditions. These include:
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle related disorders; in children and adults
- Diabetic foot care; reconstructive diabetic surgery
- Routine foot care services
- Surgical and Non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Custom-molded Orthotic shoe gear
- Diabetic Shoe Gear Program
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Work-related injuries
- Ossa Tron and Dornier Shockwave Certified for the treatment of Heel Pain
- Shoe program (custom shoes)
- All foot and ankle trauma
Many times, surgery is necessary to treat a condition of your foot or ankle. Our Howell MI podiatric surgeons perform these types of surgeries:
- Bunions, Hammertoes
- Arch Disorders
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Trauma and Athletic Injuries
- Surgical and Non-surgical Treatment for Neuromas
- Tendon and Joint Pain
- Sports injuries
- Diabetic care
- Infections and ulcerations
- Burning pain
- Soft tissue masses and tumors
- Diabetic deformities and Charcot Anthropathy
- Surgery for flat foot and chronic pain
- Ankle fractures, calcaneal fractures, and foot fractures
- Dermatological and skin disorders of the foot
- Endoscopic gastroc recession
Schedule Your Appointment
Scheduling an appointment to see our foot specialists is easy and we accept most major insurance coverages. Our friendly staff will set up an appointment at our Howell office to meet your busy schedule.
Being well-prepared for your podiatry appointment will ensure that your doctor has all of the necessary information to provide the best possible care for you. Your first visit to our podiatry practice will help us obtain important information about your medical background, and give you time to get to know your foot doctor. Your doctor will then make recommendations for your treatment and care.
Above you will find a map that includes complete driving directions to our Howell foot doctor office. Our Howell Foot Doctors (Podiatrists and Surgeons) are conveniently located just off of I-96 in the Ascension Health Medical Building (just across from the Home Depot and Walmart Super center) on Latson Road.
Foot Healthcare Associates’ Howell Podiatrists work tirelessly because we want to provide you with excellent patient care. The doctors at Foot HealthCare are highly skilled and are leaders in advanced foot and ankle surgery and care in the state of Michigan.
Give us a call today, we are here to help you right now.
PHONE FOR ALL LOCATIONS: (517) 708-2100
FAX FOR ALL LOCATIONS: 248-258-6779
Howell Area Hospitals:
Our Offices are closed in observance of the following Holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
(click here for outside office hours access to urgent care clinics)
Our Howell foot doctors (podiatrists) provide foot and ankle treatment and surgery to patients in areas including but not limited to Howell, Brighton, Fowlerville, Webberville, Oak Grove, Ann Arbor, Hartland, Pinckney, Hamburg, Whitmore Lake, Milford, Novi, Wixom, Highland, Lansing, Parshallville, all Metro Ann arbor, East Metro Lansing, and all metro Detroit.
Howell, MI 48843