Dr. Tyler Zimmermann has joined our team of doctors and staff at Foot Healthcare Associates in Livonia, Novi, Southfield, and Howell.
Specifically trained in addressing arthritic conditions, diabetic limb salvage, foot and ankle deformity reconstruction, trauma, and sports medicine, Dr. Zimmermann has been in private practice since completing his foot and ankle reconstructive residency in Detroit at Ascension St John Hospital in 2021.
Also a veteran of the United States Marine Corps, Dr. Zimmermann continues to be passionate about serving and supporting his community to be healthy and active. He strives to make sure patients understand their pathology and treatment plans as if they were his family members.
Dr. Zimmermann’s personal interests include spending time with his wife, Lauren, and dog Zoey. Like most Michiganders, he is a big fan of summer, including boating on Lake St Clair, hiking, camping, and catching a sporting event from time to time.
The doctors and staff at Foot Healthcare are proud and honored to have Dr. Tyler Zimmerman join our team. He is an exceptional Foot and Ankle Surgeon and a compassionate Physician.
Call 248-258-001 or visit www.MichiganPodiatry.com to request an appointment with Dr. Zimmerman in Livonia, Novi, Southfield, or Howell.
- Post Graduate Training
- Residency at Ascension St John Hospital (Chief Resident- 2021)
- Medical School
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (D.P.M. 2014-2018)
- University of Mary (B.S. Biology- 2011-2014)
- Summa Cum Laude- 2014 Univ. of Mary
- Presidential Scholarship Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine 2014 – 2015
- Pi Delta Honor Society Scholastic Award Spring 2018
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons (ACFAS) 2018-Present
- Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society 2018-Present