Dr. Barnett-Sobowale is a leading Southfield foot doctor and is currently accepting new patients. Dr. Barnett is Board Certified with the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
Dr. Sophia Barnett-Sobowale attended podiatry school at Temple University in Philadelphia and completed her 3 year residency training at Beaumont Hospital-Farmington Hills Campus (Botsford).
Dr. Barnett-Sobowale is a leading Southfield foot doctor and is currently accepting new patients at our Southfield, Livonia, and Novi offices. She specializes in all foot and ankle surgery as well as diabetic, pediatric and dermatological lower extremity conditions. She specializes in everything foot and ankle!
If you have any additional questions on foot care, please give our Livonia, Southfield, or Novi office a call. We look forward to helping you today. As a leading Southfield Foot Doctor, she looks forward to helping you with any foot or ankle condition!
Dr. Barnett-Sobowale enjoys reading, traveling the world with her husband and playing with their dog.
Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia
- Degree: Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (DPM)
Michener Institute of Applied Health Science, Toronto
- Diploma in Chiropody (D.Ch)
York University, Toronto
- Bachelor of Science – Biology (BSc. Biology)
Botsford Hospital Podiatric Extern Coordinator – 2011
APMA,MPMA,ACFAS – 2010-Present
College of Chiropodists of Ontario – 2006-2008
Michigan Podiatric Physician Permanent License — 2013-current
Washington DC Children’s National Medical Center Rotation – March 2012
- ACFAS Arthroscopy Course – 2012
- ACFAS Trauma Course – 2012
- AONA Podiatric Advanced & Basic Courses – 2011,2012
- Paris Orthotics Ontario Seminar – 2008
- 83rd Annual OPMA Scientific Conference – 2007
- Ontario Society of Chiropodists Conference – 2006