Finally Available in the Detroit Area!!
Dr Neal Mozen- first Board Certified Podiatric Foot Surgeon in Michigan trained by Dr Suzanne Levine, pioneer in treating foot pain with dermal fillers.
This advanced treatment involves
placing a dermal filler into the bottom
of the foot. The material is
absorbable and promotes the
formation of your body’s own
collagen to cushion the bottom of
your feet over uncomfortable &
painful boney prominences.
For years this in-office procedure has
proven effective & safe in providing
immediate relief of foot pain
Out East they call it “Foot Pillows”.
Out West they call it “Sole Cushions”.
…Here in the Detroit area we call it the “Sole-Fill”.
Relief from treatment usually lasts between 6-12 months; with repeated treatments the cushioning and pain relief last longer
Sole-Fill™ is an exciting, in-office procedure that uses biocompatible absorbable material to fill below the skin. It is especially helpful in removing pain in areas where there is less fat or prominent bony areas on the foot, such as the ball of the foot.
In our office, Dr. Mozen and Dr. Josey are well trained on the indications and they will tailor a treatment plan for you. Dr. Mozen is a member of the International Aesthetic Foot Society, and was trained by the founder of the procedure, Dr. Suzanne Levine.
Our office is the only office in the entire state of Michigan that offers the treatment plan, as created by Dr. Suzanne Levine.
The material used for the Sole-Fill™ procedure is biocompatible and the effects can last up to 12 months. With subsequent treatments pain relief and cushioning will often last much longer. Patients have had extremely great success with the Sole-Fill™ procedure as they are able to get relief without surgery and begin to enjoy the shoes and activities they LOVE!
Common Questions & Answers:
1. What material is used in Sole-Fill™?
– Safe biocompatible absorbable material that promotes the foot’s own collagen repair and enhances your body’s ability to create more cushioning on the bottom of your foot . It has been in use successfully since 1999.
2. What is the cost for the procedure?
– Anywhere from $900- $1200 per foot, depending on how much material is needed.
3. Who can have the Sole-Fill™ procedure?
– Healthy adults without known contraindication to the injection material.
4. What is the procedure, exactly?
-A sub-dermal filler injection
5. How long does the treatment last?
-One treatment can last from 6-12 months. It promotes the body’s own collagen repair.
When would you like to set up an appointment to speak to the doctor about this exciting new option in resolving your foot pain? call 248-258-0001 to schedule your appointment!