Foot Healthcare Associates- Premier Michigan Providers of Tolcylen Products for Fungal Nail Treatment
Tolcylen Topical Agent Combines Antifungal, Cosmetic, And Nail Renewal Treatment
Dispensed Only by Physicians
Nail Fungus is the leading cause of unhealthy-looking nails.
Other conditions like trauma, bacterial and yeast infections, psoriasis, and diabetes can cause unhealthy looking nails that will not respond to fungal nail treatment alone. The Tolcylen™ Antifungal Solution also contains a combination of cosmetic, hydration and nutritional ingredients that can improve the appearance related to most nail conditions.
What should I know about Nail Fungus?
- Fungal Nail Infection is a condition that can also be referred to as Onychomycosis (on-ih-koh-my-KOH-sis) or Tinea Unguium.
- The first sign of nail fungus may appear as a white or yellow spot under the tip of the toenail. As the fungus grows, it may cause your nail to discolor to yellow, green, or black and thicken and crumble.
- Most nail fungus is caused by microscopic organisms called fungi that do not require sunlight to survive. Some of these same organisms also cause Athlete’s Foot.
- Fungi thrive in warm, moist places.
- Nail Fungus and Athlete’s Foot are contagious.
- Without fungal nail treatment the toenails can become so thick that they cause pressure, irritation, and pain, and can spread to adjacent nails and skin.
What are my treatment options?
- Topical Over-the-Counter Medications
- Topical Medications Dispensed only by a Physician (Tolcylen™)
- Prescription Only Topical Medications
- Prescription Only Oral Medications
- Laser Treatments
- Surgical Procedures
- Combination of the Above Options
Discuss your options with your physician to determine the best course of treatment for you- As Michigan Providers of Tolcylen Products, we can come up with the best fungal nail treatment to resolve your toenail issue!
What to Expect with Tolcylen Solution use:
Anti-fungal ingredients can take several months of daily use before affecting the fungal infections that can cause nail fungus. Once nail fungus has been eliminated, the new, healthy nail growth starts from the cuticle and spreads towards the tip of the nails. Unfortunately, anti-fungal ingredients work well on the skin but do not penetrate the nail surface on their own.
Unlike other medications, Tolcylen™ contains several penetrating agents that can provide access to the nail fungus. Tolcylen™ also contains a combination of cosmetic and nail renewal ingredients that are proven to reduce or eliminate discolored, thickened, brittle and unhealthy looking nails, while also providing the nutrients and hydration needed for healthy nail growth. Some patients begin to see improvement in their nail appearance in as little as two weeks. Ask your physician about using Tolcylen™ to prevent re-infection and as a daily nail renewal product. Tolcylen™ Skin cream and Shoe Spray can be used to augment the preventive fungal nail treatment.
Discover why hundreds of Doctors have made Tolcylen their standard treatment for onychomycosis and other nail pathologies.
- Low molecular weight, low surface tension formula can penetrate to the nail bed
- Clinically proven to kill fungus and improve nail appearance in as little as 10 days
- Combination of anti-fungal medication, urea, lactic acid and nail renewal ingredients
- Available without a prescription in a patient preferred tube/brush system
What else can I do to combat Nail Fungus?
As Michigan Providers of Tolcylen Products, we also service our patients by offering the latest technology in nail care. Tolcylen is just one of many options for our patients.
Foot Healthcare Associates also offers the latest Fungal Nail laser technology to help combat unsightly nails. The Lunula Nail Laser offers our most advanced lasers yet! Pairing Tolcylen with the Lunula Nail laser gives Fungus that one-two punch to help you knock it out!
Tolcylen Antifungal Skin Cream
Tolcylen™ Antifungal Skin Cream utilizes tolnaftate, undecylenic acid, tea tree oil, urea, lactic acid,
propylene glycol and other proprietary excipients in a specially formulated vanishing cream base. It is specifically formulated to cure and prevent most athlete’s foot while also exfoliating and softening rough skin and normalizing skin coloration. The cream is dispensed through a touch-free, leak-proof applicator and soft tube preferred by patients. This combination of ingredients is also proven to relieve itching, cracking and burning and hydrate skin. Tolcylen™ Antifungal Skin Cream dries quickly and does not have an unpleasant odor.
Tolcylen Antimicrobial Shoe Spray
Tolcylen™ Antimicrobial Shoe Spray is the first shoe spray to combine colloidal silver and undecylenic acid in a single formulation. It has antibacterial, antifungal and sporicidal properties making it effective at eliminating foot odor and preventing fungal growth. The active silver ions can penetrate the leather and insoles to effectively keep footwear microbe free over an extended period.
Tolcylen™ Antimicrobial Shoe Spray is safe, non-toxic and contains no fragrance or dyes. It is hypoallergenic and rapidly dries, leaving no oily residue.
Foot Healthcare Associates – Premier Michigan Tolcylen Providers
Best Surgeons & podiatrists- providers of Nail, Foot, and Ankle treatment to all patients in all areas in Michigan including but not limited to Livonia, Northville, Farmington, Farmington Hills, West Bloomfield, Redford, Westland, Garden City, Dearborn Heights, Canton, Plymouth, Wayne, Novi, Southfield, Walled Lake, Wixom, Commerce, Milford, Highland, White Lake, Waterford, South Lyon, Brighton, Howell, Whitmore Lake, Lyon Twp, Oak Park, Royal Oak, Ferndale, Hazel Park, Madison Heights, Clawson, Centerline, Lathrup Village, Detroit, Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Bloomfield Twp, Troy Pontiac, Rochester Hills and all other Metro Detroit areas.
FOOT HEALTHCARE HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS
- Providence Park St. John’s, Novi- www.stjohnprovidence.org
- Providence Southfield St. John’s- www.stjohnprovidence.org
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak – www.beaumonthospitals.com
- St. Mary’s Hospital, Livonia – www.stmarymercy.org
- DMC-Sinai Grace – www.dmc.org
- Botsford Hospital, Farmington Hills – www.botsfordsystem.org