Specialist – Patient Provider Agreement
Foot Healthcare Associates
Livonia – Novi – Southfield – Howell
As a part of your Patient-Centered Medical Home Neighborhood, we welcome you to our Specialty Practice!
We trust you as our patient to:
- Keep your appointments as scheduled, or call and let us know when you are unable to keep your appointment.
- Make healthy decisions about your daily habits and lifestyle
- Seek the advice of your PCP before you see other physicians.
- Follow the care plan that is agreed upon-or let us know why you cannot follow the plan so we can try to help you.
- Tell us what medications you are taking.
- See your PCP for all preventive services
As your Specialist I will:
- Communicate with your Primary Care Physician (PCP) and provide timely written reports.
- Notify your PCP of no-shows, cancellations and other actions that may place your care in jeopardy.
- Notify your PCP if you are being referred to another specialist
- Remind you of tests due and inform you of your test results
- End every visit with clear instructions about expectations, treatment goals, and how I will coordinate with your PCP
Coordination of care and communication back to your PCP is my priority. Should you have other physicians managing your care please inform them that I am the specialist managing your Foot or Ankle condition and that I require communication regarding any treatment that may affect my treatment plan.
- Should you have an AFTER HOURS issue please contact me for your Foot or Ankle condition. I will direct you with next steps. (dial 9 to reach the on-call doctor).
If it is non-emergent and can be treated within an Urgent Care setting, please refer to the below Urgent Care or an Urgent Care closer to your home (let the urgent care doctor know that you would like your records sent to us after the visit):
Livonia Urgent Care
37595 Seven Mile Road
Hours: 8am – 10pm 7 Days a week (including all holidays)
Novi Urgent Care
43535 Grand River Ave
Hours: M-F 10a-9p Sat & Sun 10a-6p (including all holidays)
7125 Orchard Lake Rd, Suite 100 West Bloomfield 48322
Hours: M-F 8-9 S&S 8-6
- Should you have an issue not pertaining to my care please contact your Primary Care Physician
- Should you need a refill on a medication that I prescribed for you please contact my office during business hours
Ask any of our staff about Community Services or contact the following:
NEED HELP? 2-1-1 is now available. Dial 211 from any phone and you will be connected with a referral hotline that can connect you with non-profit agencies in your area that can help with Human, Health and social needs (i.e., utilities, housing, health insurance, food, diapers, etc.)
A listing of the area resources can also be found on this website: http://www.referweb.net/uwjc
Ask about our Patient Web Portal (or visit MichiganPodiatry.com to register!).
We have a Patient Portal that supports two-way, secure, and compliant communication.
More resources available on our website: www.MichiganPodiatry.com