Leaders and Best in Stem Cell Therapy and Treatments of the Foot and Ankle
Amniotic Stem Cell Graft
*Absolutely Ethical – NO fetal tissue – Amniotic Material only from live birth*
Stem cell grafts can be used for effective long-term treatment of:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Joint Pain
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Inflammatory conditions
- Ligament & Tendon injuries
- And other conditions as indicated by your Physician
Regenerative medicine offers solutions and hope for painful medical conditions that are resistant to “traditional” treatments and greatly enhance the resolution and healing for painful injuries. Therefore, there is the potential to fully heal the body by stimulating the tissues and joints to heal themselves. Regenerative medicine holds the hope of repairing damaged tissue by stimulating the body to heal from within.
What are Amniotic Stem Cells?
Derived from the placental tissue of healthy donors after live elective Cesarean Delivery, Amniotic Stem Cells are formed from the same blastocyst that form the human fetus and Maternal placenta. Furthermore, Amniotic Stem Cells have a remarkable ability to form into many different types of cells. They act as an ‘internal repair center,’ dividing endlessly to replenish other cells. After dividing, the stem cell will do one of two things: Become another stem cell or become another type of needed specialized cell (muscle, skin, blood, brain, etc). Stem cells are the building blocks that allow us to go from a single cell organism into a complex multicellular unit.
How does amniotic stem cell therapy work?
Stem cell treatment takes advantage of the body’s ability to repair itself. The amniotic stem cells can jump-start the healing process by creating the cells the damaged tissues need.
What benefits does amniotic
stem cell treatment offer?
- Amniotic stem cell therapy is very safe and effective.
- Amniotic stem cells rely on naturally occurring anti-inflammatory agents and contain NO STEROIDS.
- Since they contain hyaluronic acid (a natural lubricant of the joint), Amniotic stem cells help lubricate the cartilage.
- Amniotic stem cells contain growth factors which stimulate tissue growth.
- There is no risk of patient rejection with amniotic stem cells.
- Amniotic fluid is a highly concentrated source of stem cells. This makes it preferable over embryonic stem cells and the patient’s own stem cells (from fat or bone marrow).
Surgeries can be painful and require an extended rehabilitation time. Conversely, regenerative medicine procedures such as stem cell therapy allow the body to heal itself by providing building blocks to stimulate the body’s natural healing processes.
Articles and Reference: