Southfield Foot Doctors
Your first visit to our Southfield Foot Doctors will help us develop a foundation for our ongoing relationship. During the first visit, we will review your medical history, and give you time to get to know your foot doctor.
Being well-prepared for your visit will make certain that your foot doctor has all of the required information to provide the best possible care for you. Below you will find a map that includes complete driving directions to our Southfield, Michigan, podiatry office.
Foot Health Care Associates of Southfield
Southfield, MI 48034
Foot Health Care Associates Of Southfield
29829 Telegraph Rd. Suite 202
Southfield, MI 48034
Office phone 248–258–0001 Fax: 248-258-6779
|Monday:||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||07:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|Thursday:||08:00 am – 06:00 pm|
|Friday:||08:00 am – 05:00 pm|
Livonia Office Open Every Saturday 8 AM – 12 Noon.
*All Southfield Foot doctors’ offices are closed in observance of major federal holidays including:
New year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day,
Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day
Click to Call now!
Medical Treatments By Our Southfield Podiatrists
Our podiatrists provide a number of medical treatments for foot and ankle conditions. These include:
- Comprehensive care of foot and ankle related disorders; in children and adults
- Diabetic foot care; reconstructive diabetic surgery
- Routine foot care services
- Surgical and Non-surgical treatment of athletic injuries
- Custom-molded Orthotic shoe gear
- Diabetic Shoe Gear Program
- Foot and ankle surgery
- Work-related injuries
- Ossa Tron and Dornier Shockwave Certified for the treatment of Heel Pain
- Shoe program (custom shoes)
- All foot and ankle trauma
Surgical Treatments by Our Southfield Podiatrists
Many times, surgery is necessary to treat a condition of your foot or ankle. Our podiatric surgeons perform these types of surgeries:
- Bunions, Hammertoes
- Arch Disorders
- Heel Spurs
- Ingrown Toenails
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Trauma and Athletic Injuries
- Surgical and Non-surgical Treatment for Neuromas
- Tendon and Joint Pain
- Sports injuries
- Diabetic care
- Infections and ulcerations
- Burning pain
- Soft tissue masses and tumors
- Diabetic deformities and Charcot Anthropathy
- Surgery for flat foot and chronic pain
- Ankle fractures, calcaneal fractures, and foot fractures
- Dermatological and skin disorders of the foot
- Endoscopic gastroc recession
Schedule Your Appointment at our Southfield Office
Scheduling an appointment to see our foot specialists is easy and we accept most major insurance coverages. Our friendly staff will set up an appointment in our Southfield office to meet your busy schedule.
Being well-prepared for your podiatry appointment will ensure that your doctor has all of the necessary information to provide the best possible care for you. Your first visit to our podiatry practice will help us obtain important information about your medical background, and give you time to get to know your foot doctor. Your doctor will then make recommendations for your treatment and care.
Below you will find a map that includes complete driving directions to our Southfield, Michigan, podiatry office. Our Southfield Podiatrists are conveniently located just down from Laurel Park Place Mall at the corner of Newburgh and Seven Mile (just off of Interstate 275) across the street from the Speedway Gas Station.
Foot Healthcare Associates’ Southfield Podiatrists work tirelessly because we want to provide you with excellent patient care. The doctors at Foot HealthCare are highly skilled and are leaders in advanced foot and ankle care in the state of Michigan.